Fire in Albany Home
This Albany Ga home had fire damage in the front bedroom. There was an electrical malfunction. After insurance approval, SERVPRO of Albany and Americus was able to begin the pack out process. This house was needing a complete gut and rebuild therefore SERVPRO of Albany did not clean the structure. SERVPRO began the pack out and contents cleaning immediately to try and salvage as much contents as possible. After cleaning we placed all of the contents in to our climate controlled storage facility. We also completed the textile cleaning as well. After cleaning all of the textiles they were all placed in wardrobe boxes and returned to the customer.